So now what to do... ?
For many of us, we're locked up for a few days or weeks..., the time it will take to get things back to normal, and especially to relieve as much as possible the work of our formidable white coats.
So patience... and fortunately we have the Internet, this window wide open on the world, so we might as well take advantage of this wonderful tool to keep busy, discover, have fun and why not get cultured?
We have therefore taken a little tour of the web to select a few sites of major museums such as the National Gallery or the Frick Collection that offer virtual tours.
- National Gallery
Located north of Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery is London's most important art museum and one of the best known worldwide. The National Gallery in London exhibits paintings from all over Europe. The permanent collection consists of more than 2,300 paintings, including some of the most famous works by Rembrandt, Tiziano, Velázquez, Van Gogh and Michelangelo.
- Frick Collection
The Frick Collection is one of the most important art museums in New York. The works are exhibited in a privileged location: the magnificent home of steel magnate Henry Clay Frick. This huge 16-room residence, built between 1913 and 1914, is incredibly well decorated. In each of the rooms, you can admire paintings and sculptures by famous artists such as Vermeer, Bellini, Goya, El Greco or Rembrandt .
IN THE MEANTIME ... SOME VIRTUAL VISITS // NATIONAL GALLERY AND FRICK COLLECTION
So now what to do... ?
- A ecouter // Une sélection de nouvelles d'écrivains américains à écouter pour frémir sur France Culture
- IN THE MEANTIME ... SOME VIRTUAL VISITS // NATIONAL GALLERY AND FRICK COLLECTION
- EXHIBITION // PIERRE ALECHINSKY - KAREL APPEL // GALERIE LELONG & CO // PARIS
- EXHIBITION // COLLECTING IN THE XXIS // COLLECTION LAMBERT // AVIGNON
- EXHIBITION // SYLVIE FLEURY // GALERIE THADDAEUS ROPAC // PARIS
- EXPO // FAIRE CORPS - ADRIEN M & CLAIRE B // GAITE LYRIQUE // PARIS
- EXHIBITION // JOHANNES WOHNSEIFER // MELIKSETIAN - BRIGGS // LOS ANGELES
- EXHIBITION // GEORGES ROUSSE - UTOPIA // GALERIE SPRINGER // BERLIN
- EXPO // YUAN JAI // CENTRE POMPIDOU // PARIS
- EXHIBITION // Ulla von Brandenburg // // Palais de Tokyo // Paris